Wednesday 26 December 2012

Post-Christmas



Merry Christmas everyone! Well, you know, Boxing day now. How were everyone's festivities? I had a great big breakfast and a ham for dinner! Oh, how full I am. Last post, I showed you a possible outfit for Christmas day. This is what I actually wore. 



  
I don’t really buy a lot of red things, so my sample outfit was out of the question. It was such a hot day (31+ degrees C) so I just wore a white and pink, short sleeved house dress from Valleygirl (which I received as a Christmas gift), with embroider cotton flats (which you can't really see, unfortunately). With this outfit, I accessorized simply with layered pearl bracelets and at one point a pearl necklace (not pictured). I didn't go out to see anyone, this was just while I was walking my dog, but I like my outfit here for a casual (very hot) day.

Also, fun stuff, these are the gifts that I received



I’m so pleased with all of these gifts, especially the iPhone. Now that I own a smart phone I will expand blogging by posting from my mobile and setting up an Instagram account.
The gifts in the collage below are things that were purchased too late over the internet, so they’re taking their time. That’s okay though, because I’m very excited for them.

I know I talk forever about clothes and gifts, but honestly (and not to be a bore) but Christmas is so much more than material goods. Our real gifts are the loved ones we’re surrounded with. This is a time to show your love and appreciation to others, because that’s better than any gift money can buy. Remember to be courteous, gracious and above all caring on this special day, because it wouldn't be the same without those extraordinary people in your life. I mean, come on, what would be the point of looking fabulous if no one could bask in your company? Ha-ha, enough now, we must get back to our friends and family.



I hope you enjoyed my Post Christmas post and you’ll come back on the 29th of December for my ‘New Years Eve Edition’. I hope you enjoyed two more personal posts of mine, and have a merry, merry Christmas!


Love, Claire. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every blogger, every reader and all feedback.
I will happily answer all questions that you many have.
Have a nice day!