Saturday 30 March 2013

Fashion Bunny: What to Wear on Easter Sunday


The best part about holidays, in my opinion, is dressing up for them. This doesn't have to mean that you get out novelty bunny ears and wear something silly for the day (nothing wrong with it, though). I like to take my interpretation of a holiday and translate it into an ensemble. Here is my classic take on Easter Sunday.


With a cute pussy-bow blouse and an a-line skirt with a contrast panel at the hem, I've added a pale pink coat which just screams Easter to me. Accessorizing with a simple pearl bracelet, quilted purse and a pair of cute open-toe bow pumps, this outfit could be worn out to lunch or a garden party. 

How did you like my outfit? I hope you gathered some inspiration for your own Easter ensemble, and you have a merry Easter Sunday. I will be posting again soon.

Vintage Fashion, Modern Approach.
Love Claire, xo.

1 comment:

  1. Hello There. I found your blog using msn. This is
    a very well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely
    comeback.

    Check out my page :: rolexコピー

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every blogger, every reader and all feedback.
I will happily answer all questions that you many have.
Have a nice day!