Friday 22 March 2013

Returning After Hiatus


Sorry for leaving you all without much explanation. I left to start university. As you might know, I'm now studying Fashion and Business at Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane. Now that I'm all settled in, I can resume blogging. Hopefully it'll be quite frequent - respectively during exam times and such it may decrease. Regardless, I'm keen to get started again!

This isn't a full post obviously, just notifying you that my next post will actually be an assessment piece of mine for my 'Introduction to the Industry of Fashion' class. I'll be reporting three trends, and I've never really written a trend report before so this should be interesting.

I'll resume posting my thoughts on facets of vintage fashion, and maybe a piece here or there on what I'm learning, too! Anyway, I hope you log back in to read my report. I will be publishing it within the next few days, so keep an eye open.

Vintage Fashion, Modern Approach.
Love Claire, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every blogger, every reader and all feedback.
I will happily answer all questions that you many have.
Have a nice day!